TRT has made me a better (old guy) pilot

I've been on testosterone replacement therapy for 10 weeks now.  I'm 71 and like all of us old guys I have experienced the double wammy of reduced T from age as it begins to decline after our 30s as well as from our modern world which means all males have reduce T if compared to levels 50 years ago and prior.

It took a few weeks before I could clearly see new lean muscle.  I did get an immediate strong effect to my mind.  Anxiety was replaced with confidence and any remaining brain for was replaced by clarity.  I'm more logical, thoughtful and methodical.

I thought I would share because many of us are infact older and male and of course with diminished testoterone.  

Cheers,

Eddie in Florence, Oregonselfgym.thumb.jpg.216f668f8a5bdddcfe854ec30ff78f39.jpg

On 6/11/2024 at 9:30 AM, Eddie Cesnalis said:

It took a few weeks before I could clearly see new lean muscle.  I did get an immediate strong effect to my mind.  Anxiety was replaced with confidence and any remaining brain for was replaced by clarity.  I'm more logical, thoughtful and methodical.

My girfriend suggested I add a comment about libido.  I don't think this was a problem yet it has enhanced quite a bit too.

13 minutes ago, Bill3558 said:

prostate cancer risk goes up

Moffit Cancer center says: 'According to the results of a recent study, testosterone treatment does not increase a man’s risk of developing prostate cancer. In fact, new research suggests that this treatment may actually reduce the risk of aggressive prostate cancer.' https://www.moffitt.org/cancers/prostate-cancer/faqs/can-testosterone-replacement-therapy-increase-the-risk-of-prostate-cancer/