2006 CTSW Airframe and Engine parts

dabaero

Hello everyone,

I have purchased N378CT, a 2006 CTSW from the insurance company following the accident on 22 April 2021.

I will be parting out most of the usable airframe and engine parts on ebay.

If you have any specific airframe or engine parts you are interested in purchasing directly, please send me a PM.

Note: The aircraft’s Trutrak autopilot has already been sold.

Thanks.

Dave

Any chance of getting the wings back?

Don't care if they are trashed and twisted. I want to get a good hard at the insides of one, then turn this thing into a mock up or turning the cabin into a sim. You can keep all the good parts even the windows, I just want the wings, fuselage, and whatever you got for the tail.

Still would like the hull before you throwing it away please.

I've tried several times to get destroyed hulls before, but everyone keeps throwing them in the garbage dump and not taking me seriously. It doesn't matter that it's destroyed, I'm not looking to make it fly again. I want to do cosmetic repairs and make it a showroom piece and make it a sim.

image.jpeg.79417bc7ef85e8601984478a73a20b69.jpeg

Corey,

Fuselage just aft of the baggage area was cutoff and discarded on site in Arizona.

The wings were not repairable and discarded on site in Arizona.

Flaps, ailerons and horizontal tail were all retained from the airframe.

Doing this allowed us to use a personal truck and a small trailer to retrive everything we wanted.

If the above portion of the fuselage is something you would want when we are done with it its yours.

If you want a more complete airframe watch the monthly auction postings from the insurance companys for aircraft that have been involved in an accident.

Seems like you could get an airframe you want and sell the rest of the pieces you do not want/need.

V/r,

Dave 

I just want the box that everything came in. I would even remove all the equipment and sort it out for you if it means i can have the hull.

I know there are insurance listings out there but I don't have the liquidity to bid. This is a labor of love, not for profit.

Let me know if and when you are ready to part with the shell.

On 8/15/2022 at 9:24 PM, Anticept said:

Still would like the hull before you throwing it away please.

I've tried several times to get destroyed hulls before, but everyone keeps throwing them in the garbage dump and not taking me seriously. It doesn't matter that it's destroyed, I'm not looking to make it fly again. I want to do cosmetic repairs and make it a showroom piece and make it a sim.

Not to hijack the thread too badly, but I think the aircraft I crashed, N378CT might fit your bill. Tail broken off aft of baggage, wings banged up but mostly intact. Nose crumpled pretty badly. I can reach out to the former owner and see if he still has it, or the info on where it went. 

21 hours ago, kinoons said:

Not to hijack the thread too badly, but I think the aircraft I crashed, N378CT might fit your bill. Tail broken off aft of baggage, wings banged up but mostly intact. Nose crumpled pretty badly. I can reach out to the former owner and see if he still has it, or the info on where it went. 

You posted in the thread where its being parted out lol :D

• 2 weeks later...

Once you get to the end of your parting out, let me know what you have. 

I was the left seat guy when we put 378CT down in the desert. 

it was the first aircraft my daughter has ever flown in. 

if there is any spare bits left over I may pick something up as a token. 

I have the rock we busted the nose wheel on in my front yard. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Anticept said:

I need a replacement flap motor. You will find it in the baggage bay on the flap/aileron mixing mechanism at the bottom of the linear actuator. It is held on by 4 screws. Send me a price please.

if you  find an extra one, ive been looking for one too :)