2006 CTSW Airframe and Engine parts

dabaero

I can testify that the aircraft was stalled about 6 or so feet from the ground for a pretty damn solid landing on the main gear in the desert. 

a collapsed nose gear was responsible for the end-over. 

I wouldn’t expect anything landing gear related to be salvageable. 

Is there much left of this poor bird?

What condition are the Collison light lens on the wing and rudder?  Mine are f-ugly looking and could use a refresh.

I could also use the acrylic pocket window rails.

Do you happen to have this bracket that holds on the cabin heater box behind the engine?

Untitled.thumb.jpg.bf3c3e2f986471f8b7e2c75127ad1102.jpg

It will be the control board. the relays don't trigger ---, if the relay is malfunctioning it will just blink settings instead of displaying ---

--- means no setting detected, which is also what manual up and manual down settings do, they bypass the controller and send the movement signal directly to the relay board.

4 hours ago, Anticept said:

It will be the control board. the relays don't trigger ---, if the relay is malfunctioning it will just blink settings instead of displaying ---

--- means no setting detected, which is also what manual up and manual down settings do, they bypass the controller and send the movement signal directly to the relay board.

40 degree is —-, but the other presets aren’t working either and just flashing the corresponding number

--- means it can't detect that you have the switch on 40. You said in PM that you replaced the rotary already which makes me think you have a board malfunction. Mine, years ago, was the darlington transistor array.

As for the rest just flashing, you said that the flaps move with the switch, so that eliminates EVERYTHING after the control board 9 pin connector as a malfunction. You can move them with manual up and down, so that means signals are getting through too. It's not erroring on boot up (it would actually read ERR or something like that) so it can sense the potentiometer positioner, and the fact it turns on means that it's getting power. I do believe that's all 8 pins (9 is empty). I can only say you got a bad board.

1 hour ago, Anticept said:

--- means it can't detect that you have the switch on 40. You said in PM that you replaced the rotary already which makes me think you have a board malfunction. Mine, years ago, was the darlington transistor array.

As for the rest just flashing, you said that the flaps move with the switch, so that eliminates EVERYTHING after the control board 9 pin connector as a malfunction. You can move them with manual up and down, so that means signals are getting through too. It's not erroring on boot up (it would actually read ERR or something like that) so it can sense the potentiometer positioner, and the fact it turns on means that it's getting power. I do believe that's all 8 pins (9 is empty). I can only say you got a bad board.

That’s why I was asking if he had the board from the salvaged plane for sale!