Flight Design insolvency

adevw

I config'd one on the interactive order form on the Canadian dealer's site.... more like 150K

FWW, I don't think the Panthera is going to do that well... for a $500K-$700K or more, customers are going to want real service centers and a serious dealer network.  And things haven't been that rosy on the development front... it was announced 5 years ago and has already missed delivery goals by two years.

Sounds right...but it is a beautiful looking thing doncha think CT4ME?

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I config'd one on the interactive order form on the Canadian dealer's site.... more like 150K

FWW, I don't think the Panthera is going to do that well... for a $500K-$700K or more, customers are going to want real service centers and a serious dealer network.  And things haven't been that rosy on the development front... it was announced 5 years ago and has already missed delivery goals by two years.

Part of the price increase would be the injected 912 iS 100 hp over the 80 hp I would go with. 80 hp is plenty and when overhaul time comes go to Elko, Nevada for the Zipper big bore jugs and slugs for 114 hp. Or if you want to keep burning regular mogas they have lower compression pistons for the big bore cylinders that takes the 80 hp to 104 hp. Since the SW cruises (75%) at 133 kt on 80 hp, and 147 kt on 100 hp, the low compression big bore would be just fine.

Hi Dears 

I'm George from Poland , I have CTLS from more than 1 year , I bought fresh used plane , I agree with you that FD aircrafts are very good and comfortable , I was very disappointed with the information that the factory FD has problems ... I decided to ask you about something .... what is your opinion in this difficult case ??? from a few months FD customer service from Germany stopped responding for my e-mails ...I need some spare parts to my CTLS , I don't know what to do because Polish and Czech representative can not help me because they also don't know what's going on in FD Company , so what you mean pls , whether it's possible to order same  spare parts directly from FD in USA ??? can you help me pls to inform me ???  .... or it's time to try to sell the plane on the European market in lower price ...??? I'm afraid that without the service and support from the factory will be very difficult to sell FD aircraft now ....

your any opinion in this difficult case will be very nice for me , thank you very much .

with regards from Poland

George 

Hi Dears 

I'm George from Poland , I have CTLS from more than 1 year , I bought fresh used plane , I agree with you that FD aircrafts are very good and comfortable , I was very disappointed with the information that the factory FD has problems ... I decided to ask you about something .... what is your opinion in this difficult case ??? from a few months FD customer service from Germany stopped responding for my e-mails ...I need some spare parts to my CTLS , I don't know what to do because Polish and Czech representative can not help me because they also don't know what's going on in FD Company , so what you mean pls , whether it's possible to order same  spare parts directly from FD in USA ??? can you help me pls to inform me ???  .... or it's time to try to sell the plane on the European market in lower price ...??? I'm afraid that without the service and support from the factory will be very difficult to sell FD aircraft now ....

your any opinion in this difficult case will be very nice for me , thank you very much .

with regards from Poland

George 

George.  it would be best if you contacted Tom Peghiny directly at FD USA...their website is  http://flightdesignusa.com/

Amtsgericht Dresden Aktenzeichen: HRB 32961   Bekannt gemacht am: 04.03.2016 18:30 Uhr 

HRB 32961: Flight - Design - GmbH Flugsportgeräte, Kamenz, Zum Tower 4, 01917 Kamenz. Durch Beschluss des Amtsgerichts Cottbus vom 15.02.2016, AZ: 63 IN 73/16, ist ein vorläufiger Insolvenzverwalter bestellt und zusätzlich angeordnet, dass Verfügungen der Gesellschaft nur mit Zustimmung des vorläufigen Insolvenzverwalters wirksam sind.

https://www.unternehmensregister.de/ureg/result.html;jsessionid=4E9039259BCA038FEFE50EC7A626D83B.web01-1?submitaction=showDocument&id=17072764

Google Translate:

Dresden District Court Case Number: HRB 32961 Announcement made on: 03/04/2016 18:30

HRB 32961: Flight - Design - GmbH Flugsportgeräte, Kamenz, to Tower 4, 01917 Kamenz. By order of the District Court Cottbus from 02.15.2016, AZ: 63 IN 73/16, a provisional insolvency administrator is appointed and additionally arranged to dispose of the Company are effective only with the approval of the temporary administrator.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.unternehmensregister.de/ureg/result.html;jsessionid=1FD07976DC706879259B4221B75A627B.web02-1?submitaction=showDocument&id=17225862

In dem Insolvenzverfahren über das Vermögen der Flight - Design - GmbH

Flugsportgeräte (Registergericht: Dresden HRB 32961), Geschäftszweig: Entwicklung,

Herstellung, Verkauf von Luftfahrzeugen und damit verbundene Tätigkeiten,

Schmiedestraße 2, 15745 Wildau, vertreten durch den Geschäftsführer Herrn Daniel

Günther, vertreten durch den Geschäftsführer Herrn Christian Wenger und den

Geschäftsführer Herrn Matthias Betsch wurde am 01.04.2016, um 09:15 Uhr wegen

Zahlungsunfähigkeit und Überschuldung das Insolvenzverfahren eröffnet.

Insolvenzverwalter: Rechtsanwalt Knut Rebholz, Gerichtsplatz 7, 03046 Cottbus.

Forderungen der Insolvenzgläubiger sind bis zum 10.05.2016 unter Beachtung des § 174

InsO beim Insolvenzverwalter anzumelden. Die Tabelle mit den Forderungen und die

Anmeldungsunterlagen werden spätestens ab dem 23.05.2016 zur Einsicht der Beteiligten

auf der Geschäftsstelle des Insolvenzgerichts, Amtsgericht Cottbus, Thiemstraße 130,

03048 Cottbus, niedergelegt. Es wird das mündliche Verfahren angeordnet (§ 5 Abs. 2

Satz 2 InsO). Der Termin zur ersten Gläubigerversammlung, in der die angemeldeten

Forderungen geprüft werden und auf der Grundlage eines Berichts des

Insolvenzverwalters über den Fortgang des Verfahrens beschlossen wird, ist Mittwoch,

der 15. Juni 2016 um 11:00 Uhr im Gebäude des Amtsgerichts Cottbus, Thiemstraße 130,

03048 Cottbus, Saal 30. Der Termin dient zugleich der Beschlussfassung der Gläubiger

über die Person des Insolvenzverwalters, den Gläubigerausschuss, die Zahlung von

Unterhalt aus der Insolvenzmasse (§ 100 InsO), die Verwertung der Masse (§§ 149, 159

bis 163 InsO), die nachträgliche Anordnung der Eigenverwaltung (§ 271 InsO). Ist die

Gläubigerversammlung beschlussunfähig, gilt die Zustimmung hinsichtlich der

Beschlussfassung nach § 160 InsO als erteilt.

Die Gläubiger, deren Forderungen festgestellt worden sind, werden über das

Prüfergebnis nicht benachrichtigt (§ 179 Abs. 3 Satz 3 InsO).

Rechtsmittelbelehrung: Gegen diesen Beschluss ist die sofortige Beschwerde gem. § 4

InsO, § 569 ZPO binnen einer Notfrist von zwei Wochen zulässig. Die Notfrist beginnt

spätestens zwei Tage nach der unter www.insolvenzbekanntmachungen.de erfolgten

öffentlichen Bekanntmachung. Bei einer früheren Zustellung ist dieser Zeitpunkt

maßgebend für den Beginn der Beschwerdefrist. Die Beschwerde ist bei dem Amtsgericht

Cottbus, Gerichtsplatz 2, 03046 Cottbus einzulegen. Die Beschwerdeschrift muss die

Bezeichnung der angefochtenen Entscheidung sowie die Erklärung enthalten, dass

Beschwerde gegen diese Entscheidung eingelegt werde. Die sofortige Beschwerde kann

schriftlich, durch Erklärung zu Protokoll der Geschäftsstelle oder in elektronischer

Form mit einer qualifizierten elektronischen Signatur eingelegt werden (für

Einzelheiten: www.erv.brandenburg.de).

Amtsgericht Cottbus, den 01.04.2016

Az.: 63 IN 73/16

Google Translate:

In the insolvency proceedings over the assets of Flight - Design - GmbH

Flugsportgeräte (Register Court: Dresden HRB 32961), line of business: Development,
Production, sale of aircraft and related activities,
Schmiedestraße 2, 15745 Wildau, represented by the Managing Director Mr. Daniel
Günther, represented by the Managing Director Mr Christian Wenger and the
Managing Director Mr Matthias Betsch was on 04/01/2016, 09:15 because
Insolvency and overindebtedness, insolvency proceedings opened.
Insolvency lawyer Knut Rebholz, Court No. 7, 03046 Cottbus.
Claims of insolvency creditors are in compliance with § 174 until 10/05/2016
InsO to register with the liquidator. The table with the demands and the
Application documents are the latest from 05.23.2016 to inspection by the parties
at the office of the insolvency court, Amtsgericht Cottbus, Thiem Street 130,
03048 Cottbus, resigned. It is the oral procedure arranged (§ 5 para. 2
Sentence 2 InsO). The date for the first meeting of creditors, in which the notified
Receivables are tested and based on a report of the
will liquidator decided on the progress of the process, is Wednesday,
June 15, 2016 at 11:00 in the building of the District Court Cottbus, Thiem Street 130,
03048 Cottbus, Hall 30. The date is also the decision of creditors
about the person of the insolvency administrator, the creditors' committee, the payment of
Keep out of the bankruptcy estate (§ 100 InsO), the liquidation of assets (§§ 149, 159
to 163 InsO), the subsequent assembly of the self-administration (§ 271 InsO). Is the
Creditors' meeting quorum, the agreement applies to the
Decision under § 160 InsO deemed granted.
Creditors whose claims have been found to be over the
Result is not notified (§ 179 para. 3 clause 3 InsO).
Right to appeal: against this decision may be appealed immediately gem. § 4
Insolvency Act § 569 ZPO within a statutory period two weeks allowed. The statutory period begins
carried out no later than two days after the under www.insolvenzbekanntmachungen.de
public notice. In an earlier notification of this date is
decisive for the beginning of the appeal period. The complaint with the local court
Cottbus, Court No. 2, insert 03046 Cottbus. The notice of appeal must
contain designation of the contested decision and the statement that
Appeal was lodged against this decision. The immediate appeal may
writing, electronic by declaration to the minutes of the office or in
Form with a qualified electronic signature to be inserted (for
Details: www.erv.brandenburg.de).
Amtsgericht Cottbus, the 04/01/2016
Az .: 63 IN 73/16

"Betsch said he is working to either find new investors or to sell off assets, to rebalance the books and get the production line back up and running."

We will see in June what assets they have, when the creditors will have first meeting.

Amtsgericht Cottbus Aktenzeichen: HRB 12503 CB Bekannt gemacht am: 06.04.2016 05:00 Uhr
In () gesetzte Angaben der Anschrift und des Unternehmensgegenstandes erfolgen ohne Gewähr:
Neueintragungen
HRB 12503 CB: Flight - Design - GmbH Flugsportgeräte, Wildau, Schmiedestraße 2, 15745 Wildau. Name der Firma: Flight - Design - GmbH Flugsportgeräte; Sitz der Firma: Wildau; Geschäftsanschrift: Schmiedestraße 2, 15745 Wildau; Gegenstand: Entwicklung, Herstellung und Verkauf von Luftfahrzeugen und damit verbundene Tätigkeiten. Kapital: 100.000,00 DEM; Vertretungsregelung: Die Gesellschaft hat einen oder mehrere Geschäftsführer. Ist ein Geschäftsführer bestellt, so vertritt er die Gesellschaft allein. Sind mehrere Geschäftsführer bestellt, wird die Gesellschaft gemeinschaftlich durch zwei Geschäftsführer oder durch einen Geschäftsführer in Gemeinschaft mit einem Prokuristen vertreten. Vorstand: Geschäftsführer: 1. Betsch, Matthias, *24.03.1955, Kamenz; mit der Befugnis die Gesellschaft allein zu vertreten mit der Befugnis Rechtsgeschäfte mit sich selbst oder als Vertreter Dritter abzuschließen; Geschäftsführer: 2. Günther, Daniel, *27.03.1976, Berlin; Geschäftsführer: 3. Wenger, Christian, *04.04.1966, Eichenau; Rechtsform: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Gesellschaftsvertrag vom: 15.11.1988; Gesellschaftsvertrag vom: 15.11.1988 Durch Beschluss der Gesellschafterversammlung vom 08.02.2016 ist der Sitz der Gesellschaft von Kamenz (Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 32961) nach Wildau verlegt und der Gesellschaftsvertrag geändert in § 1 (Firma, Sitz). Bemerkung: Tag der ersten Eintragung: 02.02.1989

Amtsgericht Cottbus Aktenzeichen: HRB 12503 CB Bekannt gemacht am: 06.04.2016 05:00 Uhr

In () gesetzte Angaben der Anschrift und des Unternehmensgegenstandes erfolgen ohne Gewähr:

Neueintragungen

HRB 12503 CB: Flight - Design - GmbH Flugsportgeräte, Wildau, Schmiedestraße 2, 15745 Wildau. Name der Firma: Flight - Design - GmbH Flugsportgeräte; Sitz der Firma: Wildau; Geschäftsanschrift: Schmiedestraße 2, 15745 Wildau; Gegenstand: Entwicklung, Herstellung und Verkauf von Luftfahrzeugen und damit verbundene Tätigkeiten. Kapital: 100.000,00 DEM; Vertretungsregelung: Die Gesellschaft hat einen oder mehrere Geschäftsführer. Ist ein Geschäftsführer bestellt, so vertritt er die Gesellschaft allein. Sind mehrere Geschäftsführer bestellt, wird die Gesellschaft gemeinschaftlich durch zwei Geschäftsführer oder durch einen Geschäftsführer in Gemeinschaft mit einem Prokuristen vertreten. Vorstand: Geschäftsführer: 1. Betsch, Matthias, *24.03.1955, Kamenz; mit der Befugnis die Gesellschaft allein zu vertreten mit der Befugnis Rechtsgeschäfte mit sich selbst oder als Vertreter Dritter abzuschließen; Geschäftsführer: 2. Günther, Daniel, *27.03.1976, Berlin; Geschäftsführer: 3. Wenger, Christian, *04.04.1966, Eichenau; Rechtsform: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Gesellschaftsvertrag vom: 15.11.1988; Gesellschaftsvertrag vom: 15.11.1988 Durch Beschluss der Gesellschafterversammlung vom 08.02.2016 ist der Sitz der Gesellschaft von Kamenz (Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 32961) nach Wildau verlegt und der Gesellschaftsvertrag geändert in § 1 (Firma, Sitz). Bemerkung: Tag der ersten Eintragung: 02.02.1989

?

As per Fast Eddie's instructions:

Amtsgericht Cottbus Case number: HRB 12503 CB Announcement made on: 06/04/2016 05:00
In () set to the address and the subject of the company without guarantee:
New entries
04/04/2016
HRB 12503 CB: Flight - Design - GmbH Flugsportgeräte, Wildau, Schmiedestraße 2, 15745 Wildau. Company name: Flight - Design - GmbH Flugsportgeräte; Company Head Office: Wildau; Business Address: Schmiedestraße 2, 15745 Wildau; Subject: development, manufacture and sale of aircraft and related activities. Capital: 100.000,00 DEM; Representation rules: The Company has one or more managers. If a manager is appointed, he shall represent the company alone. If more than one manager is appointed, the Company is represented by two managing directors or by one managing director together with an authorized signatory. Board: General Manager: 1. Betsch, Matthias, * 24.03.1955, Kamenz; with the authority to represent the company alone complete with the authority legal transactions with themselves as representatives or third parties; CEO: 2. Günther, Daniel, * 03.27.1976, Berlin; CEO: 3. Wenger, Christian, * 04.04.1966, Eichenau; Legal form: Limited liability company; Association dated: 15.11.1988; Association dated: 15.11.1988 By resolution of the shareholders' meeting on 08.02.2016 the registered office of Kamenz (Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 32961) is moved to Wildau and the articles of association amended in § 1 (company headquarters). Note: Date of first entry: 02.02.1989

It should be a good news if Matthias Betsch will be push out from the helm of the company.

I wish that would be true! He keeps on lying in the press with a smile on his face. The company declared bankrupcy on April 1st, no more receivership. Now the worst case scenario became a reality and we can kiss our planes, deposits or won lawsuits good bye, at least in part. So how can there be business as usual? How can he say, C4 goes ahead as planned? Don't believe anything he says anymore!

On my iPhone, but someone on a computer can copy/paste it into Google Translate and copy/paste the result to the thread, as I've done before.

Not that I couldn't do it from an iPhone it's just kind of a hassle.

You can if you get the google apps. Google translate can even use the camera to recognize words and translate them right before your eyes, it's neat!

Archived